Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oh yeah, got a new sig :D

Oh yeah, I just recently learned how to put my signature here. teehee. I've had this signature for quite some time but didn't have the time to learn how to put it here --- until yesterday :D so there.

For those who may be wondering, I have been cross-posting from multiply since last year (meaning I post in multiply and I simply check the box that says "cross-post to blogger" and viola! my post is reposted here!) but for some reason, when I changed my template, the cross-posting doesn't work anymore. Therefore, I was coerced to learn and be familiar with posting here manually. And with that, I found out I could get a signature and whatnot, like I do in my emails. So maybe I'd start pimping my blog now.... We'll see. :D

will be signing my posts with something like this for now (see below) ... until I get bored and change it to another one. LOL.

Ciao!

No comments: