Wednesday, April 2, 2008

FUNctional stuff in Mall of Asia!

It was an impromptu Tuesday date for me & Jon... I was actually kind of rushing since we had to go to Toby's and then eat dinner... On our way to Toby's, I suddenly came across this newly-opened stall with a catchy name: FUNctional

I hurriedly pulled Jon and told him that I won't take long, just around 5 minutes, because I was curious about this store.

But when I stepped inside, all sense of time disappeared.

The place was full of thingamajigs in pink, purple, orange, blue & black!!! It was heaven for me, who likes little things that tend to clutter my desk. The center table contains various items at cheap prices.

The walls were lined with notebooks, pens, pencils, erasers and other school/office supplies in cute, bright colors!

The other wall is full of knick-knacks to brighten up the dullest of tabletops. And they're cheap, too!

So.... what was supposed to be a 5-minute window shopping became a 20-minute shopping trip -- I ended up buying a notebook (which I don't really need) and 2 sets of markers for me & Jon's sister.

The stuff here are not just kikay, they're practical and useful too!

Everything is indeed, FUNctional!

No comments: