Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hair Before, Hair After

I had 2 haircuts in 2 weeks. For the first time in my life.

The first one was done in a salon with a name that I prefer not to name (pun intended). However, the style was uber simple -- something I could have gotten with a haircut that is 6 times cheaper than theirs. So with the help of my straightening iron (which I turned into a curling iron), it came out like this:



...which wasn't really so bad, except that I'm the type who can't stand the same hairdo for more than a year. With the supposedly "new" hairdo just a wee bit different from my old one, I decided to have another haircut plus a cellophane treatment in a nearby salon (the one who charges 6 times lower than those upscale ones)...

I just told them I wanted the korean/anime look with lots of layers but with the same length of my hair. After a little over an hour (with the cellophane treatement too), viola!






I look like I just stepped out of an anime cartoon.
...So, can you see the difference? (The similarity in the angles is actually just a coincidence -- I didn't mean to give an exact before-and-after picture.)

So there, it only goes to show that one does not need an upscale salon just to look good...

Of course, after I took a bath, I couldn't get to keep my hair this manageable anymore. This can only be achieved if I have another re-bond (which I don't intend to do) or use a straightening iron (which I don't have time for each morning). So in the end, my hair had body, with parts sticking out from it.

Hey, who says you can have everything? =D

No comments: