Thursday, May 29, 2008

Gangsters @ Ronco Beach Resort: Disturbing the Peace Part II

No, we didn't eat "adubo" for dinner. We ate it for snacks.
Jon started cooking adobo when we got settled into our rooms. I just helped stirring what Jon mixed up, while myke was holding the wok steady. We used Jon's ultra compact stove, the kind they used to bring into the mountains. Cool huh..


Then we started a game of volleyball, with me and jemmi as muses and saling-pusa of the teams,


while the rest of the girls watched from the nearby balsa (balsa cheering squad).


After we figured out no one could ever win a game played to simply bully each other, we decided to swim. Or, rather, they decided to swim, while Jon & I decided to keep guard in the balsa, which we temporarily declared as AC Gangster Property. Yes, I kept my promise of not swimming.



AC Gangsters braving the deep waters of the sea...NOT. Seriously, it was low tide. So even if they are already far out, the waters barely reach their butts.


So yeah, after a few minutes of looking out to sea, Jon and I became bored and spent the time taking pictures of each other. Hahaha! Vanity is the answer to boredom in this case.


* gasp! * Jon is learning to take pictures of himself!?! Uh-oh... I had nothing to do with that...


My JC tattoo... I decided to forgo ,my yearly shoulderblade Dragon tattoo in favor of my fiance's initials on the leg.. it's different and I wanted a design that had something to do with Jon. So instead of drawing a mountain on my leg, I settled for his initials. Lol.


After swimming, we started to prepare for dinner. The picture below shows Myke & Dhang restraining themselves from killing each other in favor of helping prepare the hotdogs. Haha.

So using more of Jon's magic cooking skills, he managed to whip up tahong soup and liempo, while we made ourselves useful on the grill, grilling hotdogs, more tahong and marshmallows on the side hahaha!

Of course, after dinner is the time for T & I. Nope, not the HipHop singer. T & I stands for Tambay and Inuman. And we found the (almost) perfect place in the cottage out in the water. Why almost perfect? because it was damn dark. See, no light? Jon's headlight (see below picture) was the only light to illuminate us. Oh, that and the occassional flickering of the loose fluorescent light.

This picture (below) was taken from the cottage far out to the sea. The path to the cottage is illuminated with light. You have to walk in the middle of the path because sudden gusts of wind might just push you towards the water. It's dangerous...not because the water is deep, but because the water is shallow -- the impact of falling into shallow water is not necessarily very far from falling into the ground.

Inuman Entourage. lol.

One Empe down. Or was it GranMa? I have no idea. But these guys drank it all. haha!


Up next, "The Morning After"...

No comments: