Friday, July 3, 2009

Krispy Kreme Drive Thru!

Yesss. Krispy Kreme drive thru. Jemmi's idea. Didn't believe it until I saw it. It was my first time to drive thru a doughnut shop!

Here's the entrance that says Drive Thru :D


And here's the drink selection, and the doughnuts by the dozens

And here's the doughnut selection. My personal favorite is Hershey's special dark chocolate. I bought New York Cheesecake for my hubby :)


Cool huh!

The only un-cool thing was the car before us changed their orders several times -- to the point that they actually gave back 2 of the 3 boxes they already had... jeez... in fact, one passenger actually got out of the car and transacted in the window, making it look like a sari-sari store. Excuse me, drive thru nga eh! :D Ocge na nga, at least I got my dark chocolate doughnut, and Jemmi had her chocolate covered chocolate cake or something like that (that I finished for her... yummy!!!)



2 comments:

ledabrigino said...

saang branch yan?

carlamaldita said...

sarap naman!

pa-add sis sa blogroll mo
http://crazysexygorgeous.blogspot.com
http://afterthebigbangwedding.blogspot.com

-carla kaw@wie