Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Got bored, chopped my hair and (gasp!) almost Kissed A Girl?

I got bored with my hairdo.... so I stomped over at David's and had them chop my hair off, complete with sided "bengs" as my stylist said. Lol. I also got myself a new pair of specs (eyeglasses), since I realized that my last eye check-up was dated 2004 (eek!). I guess that explains my headaches and nausea.

  • Haircut by David's
  • Eyeglasses by Charles + jacob eyestudio (eo-executive optical)
  • Background by yours truly (yeah, literally, since those binders you see are my project documents etc...)

Oh and I said I "almost" Kissed A Girl coz I almost looked like the song's singer, Katy Perry. Long face, short bob with bangs. LOL. Gotcha.

(did u honestly think I literally kissed a girl? ..... yeah ok, i did, but not now! i'm married! teehee.)

No comments: