Friday, February 4, 2011

Certified Green Archer




Ok, maybe not green. Pink is more accurate. I wasn't talking about my school, by the way (I just had to use the pun, sorry). I was talking about Gandiva, the uh, archery place (archery place??) in Mall of Asia.

And well, no i'm not really certified as in certified, it's more of I'm now a certified FAN. I love it. I'm almost tempted to buy my own bow. *looks at the price tags* ok scratch that thought. eeeeek! I thought simple looking ones won't cost much!

Anyway, one of our project team mates tried this with his friends, and he brought us there. The first 6 shots with instructor are free, you just have to buy your own paper target. Then it's P500/hour unlimited shots with instructor, shareable by two persons (The hourly rate can be divided by up to 2 persons only). It's actually a good stress reliever to do something different this time.

Gandiva can be found at the Marina part of SM Mall of Asia (the back part facing the Seaside restos). It's on the opposite side of Burger King.




3 comments:

Cie said...

wow, that is just so cool! wala ba silang branch in quezon city? =D

Unica Ivah said...

Hi Cie! uhm, hindi ko din sure eh. So far kasi sa MoA ko lng sila nakikita :D

Cie said...

i searched for their website and this is what i found... they have 2 branches: Mall of Asia & Pasig. sadly, both places are far from where we live :-(