Saturday, April 9, 2011

The OFW's Wife

Now I know how it feels, sending off your husband to work abroad. I purposely left all our cameras (imagine, me, the camhoe?) so as not to remind me of this day.
Nevertheless, I'm surprisingly okay, doing better than I expected. Yeah I did cry the first time I walked into our room, when I saw his shirts and stuff scattered around. I realized, no one would use them in a long time, and no one will steal my blanket and bed space anymore. I got no one to wake up with everyday. Things I took for granted suddenly meant a lot.
However, I do realize that these are trivial things to cry about (but that don't stop me from doing so anyway). I oughtta focus my efforts on giving all the support I can give on his JobHunt: The Search for the perfect Job (that won't take him for granted).
I may have the license to cry me a river, but I know I also have the responsibility to accept the reasons for this temporary separation.

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: