Monday, April 11, 2011

Ms. Venus Raj, WTH? (Why the hair?)

 I watched (some of the) Bb. Pilipinas telecast last night. I gotta admit, most of the girls' answers were good.

Moving forward, what actually disappointed me a bit was Venus Raj's hair. She looked like a tanned Sto. Nino. I was looking forward to her stately grace and poise (which she still had, yes), but I was major majorly distracted with her hair. WTH? (Why The Hair?) I missed her 1950's classic look and aura.

pic courtesy of Youtube (screencap)

However, I'm sorta kinda glad that her "major-major" slogan was picked up by Pizza Hut. I was actually surprised she became their image model -- being that pizza is not actually a common food for models. But good for her, she became famous, in a good way, because of it.

More power to you girl! Just get rid of that 'do. Your hair is better off straight. :)

No comments: