Saturday, July 16, 2011

Flying Solo...

It's gonna be my first time to fly alone. I hope I find my way through the airport. I've been to NAIA 3 before but it was still newly opened at that time (back in January 2009) and there were not much shops -- not much anything, actually, to see. And I remember we had to keep going back and forth to pay this and fill this up and whatnot. So I hope I don't get lost there. Hmmm.. Magnet activated. I shall attract good vibes and shall not be hesitant to ask for directions. And I wish to attract people who give clear directions too. LOL.

Any prior excitement re this trip is somehow dampened by my separation anxiety (see my other blog here) from my son. I feel sad leaving him for a week. But I feel extremely blessed that my parents are there to take turns taking care of him. And I am also happy to see my husband, of course, and to be with our friends there, and see the sights, for a change.

As my friend told me, "Mag bonggang me time ka dun."
I will. :)

No comments: