Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Life is a Fishbowl. And I am the Fish.

Such is my life. In a fishbowl where I am the fish and everybody stares at me. I can only hide for a short time in that small castle someone placed in the middle. Wait a minute. Have I not been to the ocean? Why was I yanked from there? Who the heck scooped me up and plopped me here, in the middle of watchful eyes?

I shun the light, but it follows me everywhere. But then again, my "everywhere" ain't all that big. I'm just in a fishbowl, remember? Tsktsk. Or should I say *blop*blop* (water bubbles).

Cliffnotes Version: A logical fallacy is forcing me to conform to a stereotypical (idealistic) image that is molded from the past. Ergo, the watchfulness. Ergo, the desire for paradigm shift. Change of water. Change of aquarium. Back to the ocean.

No comments: