Wednesday, February 27, 2008

how do u make an ex pay up?

(This was originally posted in my Friendster and Multiply blog dated Aug 2, '07 )

In the midst of documenting project functions and features, I simply decided to write a blog.I know I seem to have fallen off the planet and disappeard for quite some time (i've done this before... now i seem to have done it again). It's because of limited internet access (i'm client based so i don't have "powers" to demand/bribe/blackmail network guys to unblock friendster hmph!) and going home late (i'd rather sleep than surf).

however, due to my innate stubborness to try something i know is not allowed, i tried to access multiply... lo and behold! it has somehow escaped the eyes of the untouchable network people -- for now. ha!

Lemme ask a question. how do you deal with an ex who owes you money? I'm talkin' about a five-digit-debt, not just a couple of thousand, and it's a legitimate debt. He's supposed to pay every payday but he can't even do the d*mn thing...how do you do this? Any suggestions? I would like to know what you think, kindly reply to this blog, post your thoughts, even if i don't know you (say you're a friend of the sister of my classmate) i don't mind, i just need insights on how to handle this... I've been texting him to pay up, and it's either he doesn't have the
guts to reply or his girlfriend has his phone... either way, he should be a man and face his responsibilities, right? he eventually does... around half-a-month late.

so.. whatchathink?

3 comments:

just me said...

hi there! how do u make an ex pay up? i blogged something i got from email way back... check my multiply blog
how to get debts paid

try mo baka effective. hahaha.. cheer up. good luck sa preps! :)

Rhania E. said...

Hi there.. i wanted to be paid also by an ex.. at tama ka.. it was a 5 digit also, at hindi biro yun.. mabuti ka pa.. pede mo matext.. yung ex ko nakatungtong lang ng abroad hindi na ako naalalang bayaran.. sinangla ko ang bracelet ko and it costs 12k nung masangla.. please advice also..

Unica Ivah said...

@rhaindropz: Hi there. You know what happened? I let his mother know about it. Kasi ung text text ko sa knya wasn't doing anything na eh. And she was the one who paid me back. Cya pa ngttext sakin na na-deposit na daw nya. I feel sorry for his mom nga to have to go through this eh. Pero I gotta do what I gotta do...

Hope this gives you an idea....