Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OTY and making my ex pay-up...




(Originally posted in my Friendster and Multiply blog dated Sep 11, '07 )

Yup, that's me... now. Have to wait for my fiance to finish up his work, so I get to take pictures of myself and update my Multiply. Hmm. Not bad for not having overtime pay. (Hey, if I had overtime pay, I would be working.Haha.)

Well, to update those who read my previous entry, my ex is paying-up -- oh so slowly. As in big-heavyweight-turtle slowly... And sometimes, he does not. He needs reminding everytime, like now he still hasn't paid for August. I reminded him angrily through text already. Well, I guess I just have to keep on stressin myself until I get my money back. At least, he's paying. I'm really avoiding getting his mom involved again -- for his mom's sake, not for his. Just thinking about it gets me all worked up and mad at him for the nth time. Jeez. You know I used to say I didn't regret anything that I did because if not for it, I wouldn't be who I am now? Well guess what, now I found something I utterly regret. I regret giving him that much. I realized I could still be who I am now without having to shell out that much. But since all is said and done, I'm facing the consequences and making reparations and getting back what I had. Do I sound so vengeful? Maybe I am. Because everytime I turn to my bank account and find insufficient funds, I am reminded that I am in such detrimental situation because of a good-for-nothing bastard. Sana man lng it was for a good cause. But no.

Of course I have moved on with my life and I have no bitterness about our relationship before (i don't regret having a relationship with a user din nmn, just the fact that I allowed myself to be used that much). I don't even have any bitterness about his relationship with his gf now that could have been a 3rd party, I don't really have to know. Ang kinaiinis ko, there were lots of times I needed my money for medical reasons and to help our my parents pero I couldn't give any -- because of him. And now I couldn't immediately pay some wedding suppliers because of him pa rin. Hanggan ngayon ba nmn, inconvenience pa rin cya sa buhay ko?

No comments: