Monday, February 25, 2008

What goes up must come down

(This was originally posted in my friendster blog dated February 05, 2007 at 01:18 AM)


Karma. Reality. (Due to the drastic turn of events, i have decided to edit the original content of this blog. ) We all suffer the consequences of our actions. A few minutes ago I was faced with the reality that there are things that we have no control over. It rains and pours for some people -- both good and bad. Karma? Probably. What goes around comes around. But there is no denying the fact that sh!t happens in our lives -- and for some, maybe all the time. I recognize the sudden turn of events in someone's life. Things suddenly spun out of control. I wish there was something I could do to help -- but all i could do is to offer a sympathetic ear. I don't have any control over whatever is happening, especially since I'm not even supposed to exist. Maybe my purpose in this person't life is to be the breathing ground -- an opportunity to let all the emotions out -- while hiding in the background. Reality. It does bite. I embrace the reality that such things do happen. Again, sh!t happens. If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger. True. When you wake up still breathing even if everything around you seems to be bent on working for your early demise (read: death), then you're not dead, even if you wish you were. You're supposed to be stronger. And only you can make yourself stronger. Amidst the terror of going down, there is always a force more powerful than ourselves. A force that dominates everything around us. The same force could pluck us out of the depths we're in. Some may call it whatever they want to. I call it God. There is always HIM.

No comments: