Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Childhood Memories

A couple of days ago, my childhood friend Migs posted (in FB) something that he used to do when he was a kid. By "kid" I immediately thought it may be the time that we were neighbors and we used to do almost everything together. It ended up being an exchange of reminisces that made me miss the old days.


Sharing our FB comments:

Eva Dueñas Capistrano: U did? I never remembered. Sa bagay, whenever we're together, it's always about toys and making maggie cry. Teehee!
3 hours ago · Like ·  1 person

Miguel Francisco: and getting tadpoles hahaha remember that?
2 hours ago · Like

Miguel Francisco: And I remember this leaf we put in out bubble bottles to make more bubbles? I learned it from you... Alokbati or something?
2 hours ago · Like


Eva Dueñas Capistrano: Eeeeek omg the tadpoles!!! Beside the watertank. The leaf…Uh was it alokbati or gumamela leaf? *memory gap* bsta yeah we did that pra hindi n tyo mnghingi ng tide.. And your ectoplasm. My favorite.
about an hour ago · Like

Miguel Francisco: it was this vine something color violet that I had to go to this hidden way to get to the other street -- hahaha -- childhood adventures. OOOHHH how about this leaf we put wax in then burn and it pops during brownout nights LOL!
about an hour ago · Like


Eva Dueñas Capistrano: yeah yeah the one that looks like onion leaves... thin ones... i think they were weeds... then we burn them with the candles and they sizzle! Oh and the aratellis fruits that you guys eat that I refused to (but I eventually did eat it, once I think) from that house at the end of the street?
about an hour ago · Like

Miguel Francisco: peer pressure ba? LOL!
about an hour ago · Like

Eva Dueñas Capistrano: I think bullying is a more appropriate term. LOL!
about an hour ago · Like

Miguel Francisco: Hahahaha!!! Oh those were the days... Cheers my good longest childhood friend I can remember!
about an hour ago · Like

Eva Dueñas Capistrano: Loveeet! All the best to my first ever childhood friend!!! For life!!
about an hour ago · Like ·  1 person


Looking forward to a reunion of the families! And more reminisces! Cheers!



No comments: