Saturday, May 14, 2011

Me, Sand and Sea

I'm strolling by the shore, breathing the calm scent of the sand and the sea, being soothed by the sound of the waves crashing, mesmerized by the dark horizon. 

And I want to do a voice blog. And this blog. And stay here. Am I weird? My friends wanna talk, i wanna be reflective. 

Well I can only do this once in a while. I want to make the most out of it and capture the moment as best I can. 

I wanna see the stars, however scarce they are. I wanna walk on the sand by the shore and watch if the waves reach my feet. I want to look at the dark horizon and wonder what's out there. I want my hair tossed and ruffled by the cool night breeze. I want to see the sand smoothened by the waves. I wanna watch my friends make "floodways" and wait until the water reaches it. Haha. 

I want to thank God for my life. I want to appreciate what I have in my life. I want to appreciate who I have in my life. 

I want to put my feet up when the waves reach where I am sitting. I want to listen to my friends talk about things that doesnt necessarily make sense. 

I want to do everything and nothing. 

I want to freeze time and let it stay in this moment. 




No comments: