Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Bucket List

Allow me to be selfish and create this post devoid of any social, marital nor financial status I may currently have, primarily because this bucket list includes wishes I've had waaay back.

This is a sequel to my previous post about the end of the world that made me think if I even HAD a list of things I wanna do in this lifetime. So I made one. Quite randomly. Warning: Not much analysis done. Here goes:

My Bucket List...

1. Drive my own car. Not an office car, not my either parent's car. Mine.
2. Drive my car on the highway going to someplace for an R&R... with my iPod blaring hiphop/RnB music.
3. Repeat mini-drift in MoA area. This time do it on purpose with longer skid marks.
4. Learn to drift on the multi-level parking.
5. Pimp my car.

(Okay at this point may I clarify that I have not yet even seen Fast 5. All these car and drifting fetishes of mine go years back. The boyish side of me resurfaces. Ok, moving forward....)

6. Continue Tae Kwon Do or learn another Martial Art
7. Continue swimming training.
8. Raise hell on the dancefloor.
9. Raise hell on the dancefloor with a kick-ass partner.
10. Party like there's no tomorrow (preferrably doing Nos. 8 & 9)

11. Kissing on the beach, under the stars.
12. Kissing during the sunset, either on the beach or overlooking the city.
13. Kissing in the rain (oh I got this from one of my girls hahaha)
14. Kissing a pretty girl. Hey, why not? No strings attached :)
15. Kissing in the middle of the woods. Haha.

(Before anybody reacts to these five items on kissing, lemme just reiterate that these include those from waaaay back. But, yeah, I guess they're still applicable. LOL)

16. Tour the Carribean, Bora-Bora, Amanpulo... Those exclusive, exotic tropical paradise islands.
17. Tour Europe.
18. Make snow angels, snowmen, ride the sled, ski the slopes.
19. Sunbathe in a yacht. Off the coast of wherever.
20. Picture perfect in the Eiffel Tower.

21. Live in a mansion, with maids and drivers and cooks. In plural form.
22. Live on the beach, in front of the sea, white sand.
23. Ride a Ducati. In a leather outfit. And capture the moment when I park it, take off my helmet, my hair tumbling down my shoulders and the guys around would think, "Hell, it's a f***ing girl in a f***ing Ducati!" Hahahaha.
24. Have a permanent dragon tattoo on my back. Or maybe a tribal form of my pseudoname.
25. Have a dance studio in my house.


I'm sure there are lots of other things on my bucket list. It may even turn out to be a truckload list. These are just off the top of my head.

I guess what I'm pointing at is that there are lots of things we all wanna do but can't -- because of financial, legal or personal matters. But what counts is that we try to make the most out of the things we CAN do and not let our limitations prevent us from living our lives and being happy, contented and blessed.





2 comments:

ledabrigino said...

...14?!

Unica Ivah said...

Hahahahaha. Led, don't ask. No strings attached nmn eh! Hahaha!