Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Love Muffin

Okay the title is totally random. It was in yesterday's episode of Phineas and Ferb. Randomness. I guess I really am hung over. Beach hangover. 

You know how alcohol causes hangover the morning after, right? In my case, it's the sound of the sea and feel of the sand that's equally intoxicating. I keep on going back to the warm sand on my feet, the cool water on my body, even the seaweeds snaking on my legs. I keep on remembering the way the sky looked as I floated in seawater. I keep on seeing the grins, shrieks and giggles of my friends as they fooled around. 

And, oh, the sunset. The lovely hue of the sunset, reflecting on the sea. Thank goodness I got some good pictures of it. Something I can always go back to. 

Last but definitely not the least, I would never forget that exhilirating feeling as I walked on the shore that night. Cool sand, cool breeze, loud crashing of the waves, few stars in the sky… the dark horizon barely visible from where I was standing. The deep calming breaths I took, the peace of mind, the serenity, and the wish on the stars. Then I had a very interesting and entertaining conversation with a few close friends which made me ponder more about destiny. 

Hmmm… beach fumes in my head.

Addictive. 


No comments: