Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tattooed on My Mind

I got 2 of 'em on my mind. It's been too long since I've seen them, been with them, felt them. Now I can't stop thinking about them -- at night and throughout the day. Is this an obsession?! I call it love.

Their names? Sea and Sand.

It's been 3 years since I've last been on a real beach with the soft sand and the calm sea. Where 2pc bathing suits are a non-issue, where lounging in the sand is the life, where the shoreline beckons those who want to frolick by the sea, where stars are nice to look at while lying on the beach.

I miss this. I need this. Sea and Sand, perhaps a bit of ME time here and there.

They may think any beach would do. It doesn't have to be one of those expensive resorts. Just one with good sand (not gray, muddy, dirty sand) and blue sea (not green or gray).

I understand some people may not understand my need for this kind of calm. However I also know that there are people who do. Maybe the difference is that they get to go anytime whereas I never had that kind of freedom.

For now, I shall continue to fervently wish that I get to see my long lost loves. I am not alone.


2 comments:

Cie said...

same sentiments here! *sighs*

Unica Ivah said...

Yey, proof that I am NOT alone. Thanks Cie!