Sunday, May 22, 2011

End of What?!?!

Okay, so I vaguely read somewhere or vaguely heard someone say May 21 was supposed to be the end of the world according to somebody. Hmmm. Too bad I wasn't informed.

Well, as it is already 1:21am, May 22, I guess it ain't the end yet. Not this time anyway. But what if I truly believed that it would be the end of the world? It got me thinking, what would I have done, assuming I learned it ahead of time? Hmmm....

Would I dare leave my son & parents' side? Would I fetch hubby from abroad and drag him back here? Would I go out and meet up with friends I wanna see and spend time with them? Would I tell everyone I'm sorry (for whatever I have done)? Would I let significant people know just how significant they are to me? Would I try to help everyone I could?

Would I have done the things I've always wanted to do? Would I have done the things I've always wanted to do but can't? Would I have done the things I've secretly been wanting to do? Would I do the things on my bucket list? Wait, do I have a bucket list? (note: make one)

So you see. It CANNOT be the end of the world yesterday. I don't even have the answers to all these questions yet! Sheesh.



No comments: